You’d like to become part of our team? Then simply contact us – we’re looking forward to getting to know you!
TetraLingua Fachübersetzungen have their head offices located in the southeastern part of Munich, and serve customers from all over the world. Our working languages are German, English, French, Italian, and Spanish, and we are principally engaged in the translation of professional texts in the areas of technology, commerce, and law. We look forward to welcoming you on board to reinforce our dynamic team, especially if
- you have a diploma or a BA/MA in translation studies or are a certified or state-certified translator;
- you’d like to become part of a young, efficient, and motivated team of highly qualified translators;
- you like working at a computer workplace with CAT tools;
- you like exerting yourself to develop your skills further still and are a problem solver;
- you’re willing to take on new assignments, but are also happy to work on projects that become routine over time.
Here you’ll find
- pleasant, cooperative colleagues and
- an easy-to-reach workplace in the heart of Munich.
- You can also enjoy flexible working hours and
- the opportunity to actively and autonomously shape your activity portfolio.
The following links will guide you to the jobs that we currently have to offer. If you’d like to submit an application, please fill out the online job-application form or else send us you application documents by post.
You’re a freelance translator? Then please use this online form: